Tuesday, June 5, 2012

the ladies man

So Benj was taking a much needed shower yesterday, and I was picking up around the bathroom when I hear a little shriek and he calls me over to him.  He sticks his head out with wide eyes and thrusts the back of the new Axe body wash/shampoo towards me. He said, "Did you read this?! This says it will make all the ladies like me!!!!!!" He had a satisfied smile that surprised me because I thought he could not care less about girls.  So then he gets out and wraps a towel around himself and says with a sly smile, "So, how do you like me now?"  Then he got really excited to see the Axe deodorant and quickly slathered some on.  I'm still laughing, but I'm especially glad he's reading...whatever it may be.

2 comments:

  1. Umm I'm glad he is reading, but where exactly is he taking a shower? Can we not get him some Winnie the Pooh body wash or something...I'm going to the store today, I'll check on that :)

    ReplyDelete