Thursday, February 9, 2012

tales from the crib



My sweet baby girl has turned a corner and is a very curious, independent toddler. Umm a little too curious and independent for my liking right now, but ya know I hope she uses it for good someday. My mother-in-law said that with Hallie's determination someday she could become president! I seriously do love that she is a bit mischievous, and I've laughed up shredded toilet paper, drawings on walls, and all sorts of food smeared in her hair. This ain't my first rodeo ya know! She played her trump card a few weeks ago though, and started jumping out of her crib. For real- one night I put her in her crib, then I went downstairs to the computer, and the next thing I know I hear this little thud and H is climbing down the stairs with a big ol' smile on her face. So now she's sleeping in her big girl bed with a gate at the door, so she won't wander. We're still having some sleep issues. God gave us to really great sleepers to begin with, and I think He thought we needed some humbling (which is true). So while we are fully enjoying our littlest girl if you happen to remember us in your prayers we are asking for wisdom, patience, and a really good sense of humor. :)))
Psalm 127:1 "Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain."

No comments:

Post a Comment