Thursday, April 14, 2011

big news!



So the big news doesn't seem so BIG to me now as I've adjusted to the idea, but we will be having a houseguest come September...a 15 yr. old girl from Germany to be specific. Her name is Celina, and we are very excited she will be staying with us! She wants to experience a bit of US culture and get better at English, and my head is swimming with fun ideas for us to do during her stay. All ideas welcome if you have any! I am thinking Biltmore, Opryland Hotel, maybe Hilton Head, and Mellow Mushroom of course. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that pizza is so stinkin' good I can't let her come here and not taste the magic. Right now we are cleaning out the bonus room, and making some serious plans for a fab guest room for our new sista. Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment