Thursday, December 30, 2010

time for tea






Maybe I'm a little old-fashioned but I've always wanted a tea pot and today I came across this beautiful blue one that I'm soo excited about. I was a bit disappointed it doesn't whistle but then with a sleeping baby in the house who wants a loud whistle? This might be the best buy since the popcorn air popper I bought a few months ago! I also was very excited about the few cute things I found for Baby H at Adorable Child- all the resale was 50% off and I found a Hanna Anderson top perfect for Valentines, a Gymboree apple outfit and a Baby Lulu outfit also at Marshalls a super cute blue dress for spring/summer. See if I'm not shopping w/someone I have to share my excitement via blog. Happy post-Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment