Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a tender Tennessee Christmas



Here we are- home again after a sweet Christmas in TN. As with all our trips to TN there is so much goodness packed into so few days. The time with our family and friends is so precious! Plus there was the added excitement of gifts- for Natalie it was a lot of American girl stuff, and for Benjamin a combo of dinosaurs, tools, guns, sports stuff, and games. I am super excited about Natalie's Lite Brite and Guess Who? game. :) Natalie was sooo happy she got some good dog time in with Smokey (the Hagoods terrier) and Ava (my sister and Brandon's Maltese). We also got a fun surprise from my dad- two nights at a hotel with a pool, so that was a special treat. I have not been feeling well because of our Little (due Aug. 3rd), so it was good to have the kids taken care of so I could rest. And I apologize to those friends and family I didn't get to see because of this. I should be feeling much better in 2 or 3 weeks ( I hope!). I hope all of you had a very merry Christmas!! Here we come 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment