Monday, October 26, 2009

so thankful


Thanksgiving isn't for another month buuut I've been thinking today about a few things I'm thankful for and thought I'd share...
-the overall health of my family
-some of the moms in my MOPS group have husbands that are soldiers overseas, so I am thankful for our soldiers and also that my husband is here with me
-Muffin (the person not the food although now that I think about it I am thankful for the food too)
-for Jesus, who I can run to when I am sad, happy, worried, excited, or anything else and He never lets me down
-and last but not least- my new lambie robe!! It is the softest and warmest robe ever, and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting out of it until next spring. A big thanks to Julie for spoiling me with this gift two months early :)! I will post a pic but it doesn't do it justice plus Natalie didn't know how to get my whole body.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're cozy!!! Enjoy!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete