Monday, October 19, 2009

Arizona





Well, it's true you usually don't appreciate something, and in this case it's heat, until it's gone. Our heat went out yesterday so last night we all had a "camp out" in the guest room since it has it's own separate heating and air. Last night was the coldest night we've had this fall, so I am so very happy the nice heating man came this morning and fixed it. Ironically this afternoon is supposed to be the hottest we've had in weeks. Go figure. With all this thought about heat I am reminded of my summer trip to AZ with my sister and thought I would post some pics. I learned many things on this trip- for example: never forget your bathing suit when going to spa and if you do the white leotards they let you borrow will be see through when wet, the cheese plate at a spa restaurant is not the sort of cheese plate you would have at your normal party, and a hot air balloon ride is a lot more relaxing and a lot less scary than I thought it would be. I was also reminded how good it feels to laugh so hard you can't breathe. Thanks for the trip Bitsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment